boys are stupid.
Yes, that's right. Just exactly what the title says. Don't get me wrong, there are some in this world that are completely amazing - and you've got to admit, they are a rare species now-a-days - but I'm just saying, there are a majority that are incredibly and utterly stupid. For example, there are those who have way too many expectations and high standards that even the average girl couldn't even hope to dream about being with that person (people live to dream, dreams exist to make the people believe, and sometimes believing is one's only option). Or worst, there are others who have way too low expectations and standards, that they decide to get any girl they see walking across the street and attack them with their cheesy lines and corny methods to get that girl to hang out with them.
Seriously, though, what's with the pick-up lines? I personally think (and I'm sure most females would agree) that they are ridiculously dumb. I mean, look at it this way fellas, if you result to using pick-up lines to get a girl, then that just shows that you have no self-confidence in you what-so-ever. If you had confidence, you wouldn't be needing them.
Now I know what you're thinking: "this girl must be some kind of loner that can't get guys to go out with her".
WRONG.
I am perfectly capable in attracting the opposite sex without flaunting myself to them, mind you, (not that I'm boasting about myself or anything, either) but after the past experiences, and observations, I endured, I still have come to the conclusion: boys are stupid. Not men, boys. (Men are more mature, boys are just... ugh, don't even let me finish that sentence.)
I completely understand that, yes, I am only 17 and that I have a huge future ahead of me concerning males and relationships, but as of the present, my opinion stands.
Honestly. Also, something that annoys the bloody hell out of me: boys who have so much damn pride that within five minutes of spending time with that certain male species, you'd want to kick that all the way to Saturn and back, and then would want to repeat that several more times before sparing the poor guy's life. I know that pride's what they treasure the most - aside from their family jewels, bloody TV and year's supply of pointless, shooting games - but really now, boasting about yourself isn't exactly the best way to attract the female mind. That would just make you look narcissistic and conceited. Personally, I would just love to smack the shitless (mind my amazing French skills) out of the guy and leave him there without a second glance.
Maybe what I'm trying to say is...
Huh....
I don't even know what I'm trying to get at. Let me get back to you on that.
(Anyways, I'm not a feminist or anything, just to let you know. So don't be offended by anything I said, I'm just ranting.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment