Hello! Welcome to my randomly-made site, The 91st Daydreamer ›› v4.0 black pearl ♪. I am your host, the 91st Daydreamer. This site is just for pure fun and entertainment, so I hope you like whatever things I post here. Enjoy! ^o^

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where Our Taxes Go >> EPIC FAIL.

So, I have been browsing around Youtube for a bit a few weeks back, looking at the most random videos, and I found one that I found completely HILARIOUS. I couldn't stop laughing about it, and its really great to know how our tax money is being used. Also, read the comments people have posted up, I'm sure it will make your day.

To see the comments, click here. (Just scroll down once the Youtube page finishes loading).


PS. Just ignore the name of the video, I'm assuming that the person named it that to catch the viewer's attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© January 2009 - Present ; The 91st Daydreamer ; All Rights Reserved.