Hello! Welcome to my randomly-made site, The 91st Daydreamer ›› v4.0 black pearl ♪. I am your host, the 91st Daydreamer. This site is just for pure fun and entertainment, so I hope you like whatever things I post here. Enjoy! ^o^

Monday, May 11, 2009

Chance

People take life for granted.
Especially people who just keep taking and never giving.
It is so easy to take, and so hard to give.
It is true when they say that life is a game of chance.
You take chances in all your decisions in your every day life,
In love, in families, in relationships, in friendships,
It's all a game.

But to pass the game, you have to know when to take a chance,
and when not to.

In the present day, people work so hard to create life,
But take it away just as easily.
Carelessness.
Stupidity.
Immaturity.
That is how I view it: the wars, the issues.
Life is easily wasted.

There arepeople who can never go back when they have
Missed their chance... Their first chance...

And not many of them gets a second chance.

And, if you misis you third chance, you will never forgive
Yourself.

Live your life. Don't let opportunities pass you by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© January 2009 - Present ; The 91st Daydreamer ; All Rights Reserved.