I have no name.
I have no form.
I have no home.
I will take your hand with these ethereal fingers.
I will call you with this soundless voice.
I will protect you from all evil.
I will be the light at the end of you tunnel.
I will create many memories with you.
I will do anything to make you happy.
I will do all of this, until the darkness and nothingness encloses us.
But always remember, our spirits will always live on.
I have no form.
I have no home.
I will take your hand with these ethereal fingers.
I will call you with this soundless voice.
I will protect you from all evil.
I will be the light at the end of you tunnel.
I will create many memories with you.
I will do anything to make you happy.
I will do all of this, until the darkness and nothingness encloses us.
But always remember, our spirits will always live on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment