Hello! Welcome to my randomly-made site, The 91st Daydreamer ›› v4.0 black pearl ♪. I am your host, the 91st Daydreamer. This site is just for pure fun and entertainment, so I hope you like whatever things I post here. Enjoy! ^o^

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Meaning of Life

That must be the hardest question on Earth.
To some, they can answer it in an instant.
To others, it may take a lifetime or more.
The most common answer is to go through the experiences.
To learn. To feel emotion. To interact.
As for me, I am more of a romantic.

For me, to live means to die.
To live means to survive and live through anything.
To live means to experience love.
To live means to love, even after death.
To live, means to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© January 2009 - Present ; The 91st Daydreamer ; All Rights Reserved.